Lehua-b, VOlcano, KKB 20160729_063639.jpg



All international travelers are required to have a passport to enter the United States.  You may be fingerprinted when you enter the country. 


For Tourism and Business travel, visas are not necessary for most citizens of Australia, Canada, Japan, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, New Zealand, Palau, and Taiwan.   All others must apply to U.S. embassies for a visa to enter the country.  To verify, click here

Plant Guidelines for Importation to Hawai‘i

Hawai‘i Department of Agriculture information for those planning to bring plants or plant products to Hawai‘i.

Embassies or Consulates   


Traveling to the United States